most popular colour blog posts for 2013 are…
It’s the end of another exciting year and I’m always intrigued to see which blogs were the most popular with my readers. Taking a peek at my Google Analytics reveals the top 10 most popular colour posts.
It’s really interesting to see what my blog readers found of interest. Most popular by far were the posts on the psychology of business branding colour, such an under utilised brand asset. The intrigue of wearing red & black, fascination on colour in culture and just how do paint companies pick names for their colours. So from 10 to 1 here they are…
10. Business branding… does colour really matter?
9. Colour design surgery… how does culture influence colour?
8. Colour branding – Tiffany blue increases brand recognition
7. Personal branding – what does red & black mean to you?
6. Business branding colour… meaning of blue
5. Branding colour – how paint companies personalities shines through their paint colour names
4. Business branding colour… meaning of orange
3. Australia’s cigarette plain packaging laws is anything but plain
2. Social media branding – the colour psychology of blue
And the most popular blog for 2013 is …
1. Branding – why red yellow is used by the fast food industry
Which blog post of 2013 was your favourite? Maybe it was one not even on this list…
Leave a Comment