Reflecting back on my first full year of writing blogs, I thought I’d check my Google Analytics to see which were the most read blog posts by my readers for 2011.
It’s really interesting to see what my blog readers found of interest. There’s a great mix of home and business interiors, business branding… yet all relating to colour! So from 10 to 1 here they are…
10. The importance of colour in branding why louboutin is seeing red
9. World’s most unusual hotels -IceHotel®
8. Storage solutions for compact living
7. And the colour for 2011-is… yellow
6. World’s most unusual hotels – Pantone® Hotel
5. Branding – why red yellow is used by the fast food industry/
4. Weekend Decorator – 7 amazing ways to turn your stairs into a design statement
3. 5 simple steps to make your own cushion
2. Social Media Branding – the colour psychology of blue
And the clear runaway winner by far was…
1. Farrow & Ball launches new colours for 2011.
Which blog post of 2011 was your favourite? Maybe it was one not even on this list…