ideal home show – book your free colour consultation with me at the ideal advice centre
I’m delighted to be asked to be part of the Ideal Advice Centre at this year’s Ideal Home Show giving expert advice on using colour in your home. I’ll be holding free 30 minute consultations on Tuesday 25th and Sunday 30th March on anything from how to put together a colour scheme to how to work the latest trends into your existing decor to any colour conundrum you may have. Book your slot now.
Given we spend so much time in our homes, why not be surrounded by colour that will have a positive effect on our mood, how we feel and behave.
Probably the number one concern people have when it comes to colour is a fear of getting it wrong. We can see or even feel it’s not quite right but not always sure why.
Here’s where I can help. If you need help with how to go about:
* Putting together colour palettes
* Colour matching
* Psychology of colour – what colours mean
* Bringing together colour and design
* Answering your colour conundrums
Or if you have questions such as:
* How do I know what colours work well together?
* How do I use colour trends in my home?
* I love colour but worried others don’t like it, what do I do?
* How do I blend in my husband’s colour choices with mine? How do I start bringing more colour into my home?
Book your FREE 30 min slot with me
Ask me all your colour questions by booking your 30 minute slot.
Don’t forget to bring your paint samples, fabric swatches, anything small enough to put on the table for us to look at and discuss.
If you would like to book a session with other expert advice services such as Build, Legal & Finance, Garden & Outdoor you can view & book them all here.
Looking forward to seeing you there.
Leave a Comment