half way through 30 blogs in 30 days… most popular posts
I’m half way through my 30 blogs in 30 days challenge. And I have to say it’s been great fun. I’ve just loved the questions that have been coming in via Twitter and Facebook.
(Day 18 into my 30 blogs in 30 days challenge!)
So I thought I’d take a peek at which articles have been the most read so far. It’s far from scientific, just a quick look at my Google stats.
Here are the top 5 most popular articles so far.
5. Diwali Festival of Lights and Colour
4. Did you know there were eleven basic colour terms
3. Kolormondo 3D Puzzle there’s a new colour tool in town
2. Colour in communication: Transport for London clever use of colour
And the most read blog post is…
1. Why red poppies are used to symbolise Remembrance Day
let me know your colour questions
I’d love to know your burning colour question. It can be anything at all to do with colour.
So you can either leave a comment below, tweet me at @KarenHaller or leave me a comment on my face book page KarenHallerColourAndDesign.
Keep the amazing colour questions coming…
Part of my 30 blogs in 30 days challenge series. Check out my other posts.
Image: Karen Haller
Leave a Comment